Jumat, 10 Mei 2013

Dear My Dad..

Dear My Dad,

Dad...
Today is the day of your birth.
Dad..
I'll be the lukiest person in the word for today.
As i'm having a change of having one more day just wit you, dad.
You're the best in my life, dad. You mean a lot to me.
In my life, you have changed all parts of me to be a good person inside.

Dad..
I just don't know,
If the lateral  wrinkles on your face no longer  know the shame..
I only rarely notice.
You're not the shame.
When i was a first  grade school
I still don't know, if your age more than half a century.
Than i should know, your love for me is definitely bigger.


Still clearly remember,
When you're still 'young' first,
Gladly you deliver two battered hearts with a motorcycle,
The only family we have,
Braved the heavy rain that afternoon.

Still clearly remember,
You don't even complain when we still do not know
How to help wash the motorcycle battered ...
You're just asking us bring a coat that you wear
Protect us from heavy rain ...
And not only that day ...
Day after day I learned a lot from you ...
All the things you gave,
Which is often not realized,
Or even me for granted ...



So,
Please forgive your daughter

That has yet to give it boasts,
Happiest of your life ...
For all the hard work, sacrifice, honesty, loyalty, and love ...
That somehow revealed to us how you ...
Happy birthday...
Really, I love you, Dad ...

10th May 1958

1 komentar: